My Life in Leopard
I’ve lived leopard themed life. Born and raised in Orange County, California, my room, home, and closet are decorated in variations of the spotted print. I received my bachelor’s of arts in integrated educational studies with minors in journalism and creative writing from Chapman University in May 2013 and my master’s of science in magazine journalism from Boston University in December 2014. I created Simply Leopard in January 2015 as a way to document the things I loved – leopard and all.
10 Fun Facts:
1. Nicknames people call me: Shep, Little Shep, Token Redhead/Ginger
2. Favorite drink: Red Wine
3. Favorite book series growing up: Harry Potter
4. Celebrity crush: The late Heath Ledger. And Joseph Gordon-Levitt, of course.
5. Number of countries I’ve visited: 17
6. Wear the most: Lululemon workout leggings
7. Die happy if: I got a kitten ASAP
8. Live without: Meat. I’m not a vegetarian, but I hate cooking meat.
9. Preferred method of reading: Hard copy of a book.
10. Wearing leopard for: Since birth, about 26 years!